- Persons without means to access medical appointments or ongoing treatment.
- Persons who can walk and get in and out of vehicle with minimal assistance (may use cane or walker).
- Persons who DO NOT receive Medicaid benefits.
- Persons who live and seek transportation within FIA service area: Winchester, Frederick, Clarke, northern Shenandoah County.
- Clients must provide 10—14 days advance notice of appointments.
- Clients to promptly communicate changes to appointments.
- Clients must restrict requests to medical transports only.
- FIA is able to fulfill most requests, however service is not guaranteed. Service may be suspended when road conditions warrant and in individual cases when clients become non-ambulatory.
- call 540-536-1006 for application